1. Take your towel to the gym. Especially when going straight to work afterwards. That way, you won’t have to use your extremely sweaty t-shirt to dry yourself after your shower, thus requiring you to shower again when you get home in the evening.
2. Put your boxer shorts in your gym bag too.
3. Go for a pooh before you hit the treadmill. Firstly, you won’t involuntarily gas Steph who is on the treadmill next to you. Sorry Steph. Secondly, you won’t have to run to the toilet after your session has ended. One day, your not going to make it in time. Do you getting the picture? Actually, no, you don’t want to get it.
2. Say no to sweets that are being past constantly round the office.
3. Keep your bag on you at all times. If you do, you won’t leave your train pass in the car and have to wait in work until 6.30pm when your remarkably understandable wife comes to pick you up. Thanks Jan.
4. Take your meds. How many years have you been taking them? Surely you know by now you take them EVERY day.
5. Realise that people are looking at you and laughing because you are growing a moustache. Hey, they don’t know you are doing it for Movember. They don’t know you look like an idiot because you are helping save lives 😀
That is all.
“I Can Do It…!”