My monthly top 10 workout tunes. Regular readers will know by now that I move to a gospel beat and lyrics are king!
So, here we go with the countdown for August 2011. Where possible I’ve given a link to a YouTube video. Enjoy….
Top 10 Countdown – August 2011
10. Your Grace Is Enough : Chris Tomlin
09. Favour Of The LORD : Israel Houghton
08. We Win : Israel & New Breed
07. We Have Overcome : Israel & New Breed
06. Starry Night : Chris August
05. So Alive : Brenton Brown
04. Let Me Tell It : Commissioned
03. How Much We Can Bear : Hezekiah Walker
02. Again I Say Rejoice : Israel & New Breed
AND AT NUMBER ONE… Somehow : Bishop David L Morton. No YouTube video for this one, but an absolutely top tune. Find it!!!!
Only one new tune last month, but, it was straight in at no 1. A top, top tune!
100PUC – It was Week 2, Day 2 today. I was hoping for 20 in my last set, but, alas, only 17. 19 Monday, 17 today, disappointed, but, hey, not too disappointed, I still did 17 push ups.
5000m Treadmill Climb – 428m (1404 ft) today, giving me a total for the month so far of 1524m (5000 ft). So I’ve hit 5000, but, unfortunately it’s feet not metres. Only 11,404 ft to go 😀
Peace and Love in the brotherhood.