Hey there Pop Pickers!!!
Tonight’s post is my monthly top 10 workout tunes (a tad late), still sponsored by, erm, no one yet – I continue to live in hope 🙂
Like I said last month, I’m definitely not ‘typical’ when it comes to what I listen to. For me, it’s all about the lyrics, not just a thumping, rhythmical beat. Not only am I wired for sound, I’m wired for syllables.
Also, my bag is Gospel Music, so if you are switched off by God speak, don’t go just yet, I’m not giving a sermon now am I!! What’s not to love about Gospel Music? Stick around and have a listen, give the tunes a try in the gym and I guarantee you’ll have a great session.
So, here we go with the countdown for June 2011. Where possible I’ve given a link to a YouTube video. Enjoy….
Top 10 Countdown – June 2011
10. Caught Up O’Landa Draper (no video, but well worth a listen)
09. Favour Of The LORD Israel Houghton
08. We Win Israel & New Breed
07. We Have Overcome Israel & New Breed
06. Victory Commissioned
05. When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus Joshua’s Troop
04. Let Me Tell It Commissioned
03. How Much We Can Bear Hezekiah Walker
02. I Will Search Israel & New Breed
AND AT NUMBER ONE… Again I Say Rejoice Israel & New Breed
Grab yourself a hold of any of these tunes and I guarantee. Let me say that again, I guarantee, your workout will be improved!!
Peace and Love in the brotherhood.
If, “I Can Do It…!” You can do it…